Monday, January 31, 2011

I was doing so well with keeping the blog updated until now--sorry. March is going to be a really busy month with lots of visitors, a friend's wedding, and Lennon's birthday--so I figured I either post now or have everyone wait until April or May!

So here's a recap of the last two months...

Lennon went a little crazy with his baby powder. Even after cleaning everything up, there was a thin layer of powder everywhere--the only upside was that his room smelled baby fresh!
The Farm
We went down to Josh and Denae's farm to celebrate Ashlee's 3rd birthday. While we were down there, we got to see the lambs.
As with most things, Lennon was pretty apprehensive when we first saw them, but he quickly warmed up to them--plus he loves the sheep and we thought he would lose his voice because he was "baa-ing" so much!

Super Bowl
We had the Dows and the Perlmans over to watch the Packers win the Superbowl--it was a fun night filled with great food, great company and, of course, a great game!

Harper and Silas on the Rocking Horse:
Huck:
Silas--we had to take a couple shots of this picture because he wasn't happy with how the first couple turned out!
Huck and Lennon--this is actually a good snapshot of their personalities!
Having Fun
Lennon by his snowman:
Lennon being silly and wearing his Mr. Potato Head glasses:
And Lennon with my glasses on. Unfortunately it's inevitable that Lennon will someday have glasses since Adam and I both can't see without ours. I wear my glasses almost full-time and whenever I take them off, Lennon does not like it--he'll whine until I put them back on. Lennon hates change, almost to the extreme (like when he was really upset when I rearranged my closet) so I feel like I'm saying, "Change is okay," more and more.
Lennon singing to "The Wheels on the Bus"

He loves the camera now and wants to see the picture of himself--but it's now making it difficult to take videos on our camera because he's wanting to see the picture and most videos are of us just going round and round in a circle.
Lennon loves his Batman shirt and the song that goes with it:


My best friend, Emily moved to DC a week ago to start a great new job. But it was still a sad day saying goodbye. And, of course, Lennon says "Auntie Em" all the time except to her face!

No comments: