Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Cappannari's

I'm behind on my updates, but I will catch up one of these days....

Chrisann, Mike and Oliva came to visit us for a long weekend the second week of March. We hadn't seen them since Lennon was 4 months old (and Olivia was 2 months), so seeing them was long overdue.

We went through the entire weekend and realized that we didn't take any pictures (even when we were dressed up for a night on the town and left the kids with a babysitter)--so we decided a picture in our pj's while they were packing up was better than nothing!
Olivia and Lennon at dinner:
Mike, Chrisann and I took the kids to the Children's Museum (Adam had to work). The kids loved it. The museum is great, but I've never been there when it wasn't crazy busy--my tolerance for that many people diffuses real quickly. I was ready to leave long before Lennon was. Here's Lennon climbing down an ant whole.
The engineer in Lennon, trying to understand how the gears work:
And the artist in Lennon:

No comments: