Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Christmas, Round 3!

My parents came to visit the beginning of January. We must have really ingrained the idea of Santa into Lennon, because every time we would ask who was coming to visit, his response was always, "Ho, Ho, Ho," which was true, in a way because they brought a car-full of presents for our third round of Christmas.
This was by far the biggest round, because there were gifts from my parents, and both sides of my extended family. Lennon had the whole Christmas thing down and we all had a great morning.
Lennon getting excited about his gifts:
My parents got him an easel for Christmas and Lennon loves it.
Lennon sleeping with his new pillow pet:
We got quite a bit of snow while my parents were out. However, typical Colorado means that it soon gets into the 50's, so my dad and Lennon took advantage of the warm weather and the snow while it lasted.
Building a snowman:
Lennon is into climbing on furniture now and he was playing a game with my mom where he would jump off the table into her arms, which maybe lasted longer than my mom's arms would have liked!
Lennon loves his horsey--he calls it his "Yee-Haw." This smile is becoming his standard "Cheeeese" smile:
Watching the Packer game with Grandma:
Lennon taking a break from snacking to give his Grandpa some love:

No comments: