Thursday, April 30, 2009

Lennon is 5 weeks old, which is hard to believe. He is growing so quickly. We have our 6-week appointment at the birthing center on Monday. We're really looking forward to seeing Sarit, the midwife who helped deliver Lennon, for the first time since his birth. It'll be interesting to see how much Lennon has grown. Adam tried to weigh him on our cheap scale and it said he is 11 pounds, which cannot be right--he's not growing that fast!


To update you a little bit...I am back to working at Alternatives Pregnancy Center. Many of you know that I had left my position permanently when I had Lennon. The woman they hired to replace me wasn't working out for them, so they asked if I would work part-time for them from home! It's really an ideal situation for us--I am bringing in the income I need, and I have the flexibility of staying home with Lennon. In a couple weeks I will also be returning to teaching water aerobics as well, which will be nice to get back in the water and hopefully lose more of my baby weight!

I think this outfit says it all!!


Lennon enjoys his warm baths


1 comment:

The Anderson's said...

Lennon is such a doll. We are enjoying following the blog -- thanks! Working from home will be ideal for you -- good for you! Take care and we can't wait to see you all on your next visit to LG. Love, Nancy