Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Back on our own...

Lennon is starting to smile socially every once in awhile, which is probably the most exciting thing since he was born 4 weeks ago. Grandma Martz used to be the only one that could make him smile by playing with him, but I finally got him to give me a big smile this morning, though I didn't catch it on camera.


Grandma Martz getting smiles from Lennon!

We had to say a hard goodbye to Grandma and Grandpa Martz on Sunday night. There were definitely tears shed in the goodbye, knowing that Lennon won't get to see his grandparents (in person) until probably July. It's going to take some adjustment for me not having them at home with us during the day. We had a great time with them and they were so very helpful around the house (Adam and I are definitely going to go through withdrawal when we have to make dinner and clean the kitchen).


No comments: