Friday, October 15, 2010

Last of the Summer

Sorry it's been so long...the days just fly by!

Here are some pictures from the end of summer...


Conked out in the Burley on our ride back from the farmer's market.
Schafer Visit
Don and Marilyn came out the beginning of August for a visit.
Lennon, as always, loved seeing them!

At the Rockies game:
Lennon started plugging his ears when the Schafer's were visiting. He's like his mom and sometimes he just needs some peace and quiet, no matter where he is! There are certain songs that, when they are played, Lennon tunes them out--I guess he's becoming a music snob like his dad already!
Don, Marilyn and Beka took Lennon on a hike while Adam and I were both at work. Lennon loves being outside and they said he seemed to enjoy being in the backpack.
This is the snake that was just a few feet away from Beka and her dog as they were sitting on a rock.
Lennon loves his puzzles. His big thing at the time was to stack them:


Lennon loves to play dress-up with his clothes and shoes.
I had a hard enough time finding my keys before Lennon started playing with them!
Lennon found a pen and decided to tattoo himself. Thankfully it was just his arms and not the walls. Although today I caught him right as he was taking a crayon to the wall--clearly paper is getting boring!
Our hike--Adam and I realized all too quickly that it has been way too long since our last hike...and our bodies reminded us of that for days after. We were probably a little too ambitious when we decided on a trail that took several hours to finish, had a quick rise in elevation, and was one that we had never done before. But it was nice to get up and enjoy the mountains.
Enjoying his last swim outdoors before labor day:
Reading with his Uncle Ross:
I'm thankful that Lennon is still a cuddler, but I see more and more independence in him everyday--so I will saver every moment I get!
Lennon loves chasing after the cats and will do it for as long as the cats allow. I think the cats secretly love it because most of the time they don't jump the baby gates to get away. Lennon still hasn't learned that he can take a quicker path to catch them--he plays follow-the-leader and takes whatever route the cats take!


I will really try to be better about posting photos, videos and stories...I have more ready to post--it's just a matter of time!! It's so fun to see how Lennon changes each day--we are having so much fun with him!

No comments: