Tuesday, January 29, 2013

 Tesla's 7 months already--I really don't know where the last month, especially, has gone.  She's always been feisty, but I feel like she's now learning how to use it to her advantage.  And she loves her victories, laying the charm on thick when she gets what she wants--I'm excited to see how that spark continues to play out as she ages!
 I don't feel like she's as easily distracted as other kids her age--when she's determined to get something (like the 7 month sticker here), not even playing with her brother for 5 minutes will erase her memory of what she wants!
 
 
 Lennon asked for his picture to be taken, which never happens, so it was nice to take a picture of him without trying to coerce him to smile!
 Tesla has rediscovered her tongue in the last month and it's the cutest thing:
 We ventured to the park one day when they said it would be 70 degrees--I guess that was wishful thinking because it barely broke 50.  Good thing we bundled up!
 One of the few "adventurous" things Lennon likes to do--go really high on the swing, to the point where he's close to flipping out of it:
 Lennon taking his sister down the slide:
Tesla's still not loving solid foods--most of the time she refuses to open her mouth, and when she does (or allows me to trick her) she still lets it pool in her mouth until she spits it out or is forced to swallow.  Lennon is always the cheerleader and likes to keep tabs on if she's eating or not.
 We've been passing a mild head cold through the family.  Adam really hasn't had it, although he's had to deal with allergies and complications with getting a wisdom tooth pulled...dry socket--poor guy.  I think he's just too old to get his wisdom teeth out ;)  Last night Tesla was not at her best--it could be a cold or teething (or a little of both).  Either way, she was super snuggly, so her Daddy was able to take advantage of some rare cuddles!
 
 Then about 30 minutes later, she was more herself:
I know I keep posting dancing videos of Lennon, but it just makes me happy!  Most people don't get to see this side of him because he can be so guarded, so I like to give others a glimpse of just how awesome he is!

No comments: