Tuesday, January 31, 2012

It's a.....

Girl!!
We are having a baby girl in June and couldn't be more thrilled! Lennon has wanted a baby sister all along and got so excited when we told him he was getting a baby sister. Now, when he talks to his sister, he calls her by name (which he thinks should just be "Sister" or "Girl") and calls her pretty.

Our little girl may be a little more feisty than Lennon (though any kid will be more feisty than Lennon!) We were thankful that she let us know right away that she was a girl, but she wasn't cooperating with the sonographer as much as she could have. She would move when it wasn't convenient and stay still and squished when it she needed to change positions for measurements. Lennon is stubborn enough as it is, but I think this little girl will be even more so!

Lennon and this beauty are going to look so much alike. If you go back to the blog I posted in 2008 you will see how much their ultrasound profiles look alike, with only slight differences. So I'm preparing myself for this one to not look anything like me either (I promise they are half mine!).

No comments: