Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Party!

We had Lennon's first birthday party on Saturday, April 3rd. We delayed the party because we wanted my parents to be able to be here (my parents came on my mom's very last spring break!) My mom and I spent Friday getting ready for the party, making food and decorating the cakes. We had a lot of people come to celebrate Lennon's birthday--around 20 family and friends crammed into our not-so-big place, but I think it worked out well, and hopefully wasn't too cramped. Lennon did great with all the people, and seemed to have a fun time! We are grateful to have so many great friends and family and loved having so many share the day with us (and missed those who are long distance and couldn't be there).

Not too messy after it was all said and done...
Lennon had more fun with the clothes that he was getting than with unwrapping his presents. He loves to put clothes on--It started with trying to put sock and shoes on his feet and now he has expanded to putting hats and shirts (and occasionally pants) on his head and he tries to put pants on his legs. So he has clothes laying around in his room so he can play with them (now I actually have a good excuse for having clothes laying around!)

No comments: