Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Lennon!

I can't believe it's been a year already. Lennon gave his mom a gift by waking up at 12:55 this morning--exactly one year, to the minute, from when we first met our little guy. Normally coming into bed with us at 12:55am would not be so good (a good night lately is 3:30 or 4am), but when I heard him cry and looked at the clock, I smiled.


















We had a great day celebrating Lennon's first birthday. We got about a foot of snow last night so Adam had a snow day! Lennon did what he loved all day long...He brought books to Adam to read over and over again (I think Adam's pretty much done with "Mr. Brown Can Moo, Can You?" and "There's a Wocket in My Pocket"). Adam guesses that he read those two books at least 30 times each (he's a good dad!)

He had a great time with his cake. He didn't really eat much of it, but had a blast squeezing it and throwing it! We were talking over the webcam with my parents and Adam's parents at the same time and I think Lennon liked the audience.

Lennon has his doctor appointment on Monday so we'll see how much he weighs. It's hard to guess, but I do know that he's a lean little guy. I look back at pictures when he was about 4 months and he was a chunker, but now there's not much to him.

















No comments: