Friday, May 15, 2009

Last weekend was filled with lots of celebration. Friday morning, when Adam was leaving for work he let me know that Beka was coming over that night to watch Lennon so he could take me out to dinner for my birthday. It was great to go out (and Lennon wasn't too bad for Beka, thankfully). And we didn't even talk about him the entire time, which we were proud of!!!

On Saturday, Lennon's birthday present to me was that he has started smiling! We were laying in bed with him that morning, playing with him, and he looked up at me with a big grin--I couldn't have asked for a better gift!

Adam surprised me for Mother's Day and took us to a Rockies game with Emily! It was a little chilly and gloomy but it didn't feel cold like I was expecting. We bundled Lennon up and he slept in his carrier on Adam most of the time. And the Rockies won! (which unfortunately isn't happening too much these days)
Me and Emily:
We got home from the game and just crashed. And unfortunately a fever that I had been battling came back with a vengeance. It was just a fever with all the aches and pains that go with it, but it still knocked me out for a couple days. I'm finally feeling better, still a bit tired but that's manageable, and thankfully Lennon hasn't gotten sick, so that's something to be thankful for.


No comments: