Thursday, January 22, 2009

So I'm officially in my third trimester, and I'm definitely feeling it. We went for our 28 week appointment at the birthing center yesterday and everything looks great. I told our midwife how big I feel and she measured the space between my bottom rib and the top of my hips and she said it's very small, which means there's not much room for the baby to go, but out. So I am now prepared to be huge at the end and to expect those comments from others.

The baby's doing great, moving all around. I'm now to the point where others can see the baby moving, which is lots of fun! I feel like we're reaching one of the last major milestones in the pregnancy--we're signing up for our birthing classes and we're now going in for checkups every two weeks, which will make the time fly by even faster.

2 comments:

diane rice said...

Aunt Deb was the same way with Jerry. Everyone thought she was going to deliver in July, when she wasn't due until October. Enjoy, this is the only time in your life that you can say "I'm not fat I'm going to have a BABY!" Can't wait to give the three of you a hug!
love, aunt diane

Kim said...

Oh Kendra... you are a beautiful pregnant lady:) Congrats!!