Thursday, December 18, 2008

Growing and Growing....

I have definitely "popped" in the last few weeks. I am now trying to savor every move and motion, because I realize that those moves that I take for granted, like putting on my shoes, will soon be a memory. Sometimes I forget that I have a large obstruction in my mid section and I go to bend over, and am suddenly brought back to reality. Reminded through the sudden halt, allowing me to go no further, but also by our little guy kicking, asking for more room please (I like to assume that my son has manners, even in the womb, saying his please and thank yous to his mommy!)

Many of you know that I am not the most graceful person (I like to blame that on my genetics!) so I am waiting to see what I will be like 2 and 3 months from now...it should be entertaining (I know Adam's getting the popcorn ready for a good show!)

No comments: